Dunwoody GA Real Estate Guide
Welcome to your official guide to Dunwoody real estate and homes for sale! Our mission at Nest Atlanta is to create a "one-stop shop" website that provides you with everything you need to know about Dunwoody, an affluent suburb of North Atlanta.
With the top-notch Dekalb County Schools, convenient location and a great community, the demand for Dunwoody real estate is stronger than ever. Learn about one of Metro Atlanta's wealthiest suburbs, from the award-winning restaurants, annual festivals and events, schools, home values and of course, all of the new construction, townhomes, and homes for sale in the Atlanta MLS. Click below to start your Dunwoody home search...
Located just outside of the I-285 Perimeter, Dunwoody is one of Atlanta's newest cities (est. 2008) and one of the wealthiest in Georgia, according to a report by BizJournals. This community is one of Atlanta's most popular, thanks to the great location. Dunwoody residents are able to easily hop on the interstate or MARTA and enjoy a small-town feel with excellent Dekalb County elementary schools, annual festivals, locally owned businesses, and world-class shopping and dining.
Many of the neighborhoods in Dunwoody are established communities with Colonial style homes, sprawling ranches and new construction homes speckled throughout the city. Swim and tennis neighborhoods are abundant in the newer communities, but several older neighborhoods also offer swimming pool and tennis courts. Learn more about the subdivisions and communities in Dunwoody.
DUNWOODY GA ZIP CODES
It can be a bit confusing when searching for homes in Dunwoody, as there are several zip codes and they may also include Atlanta and/or Sandy Springs. The main Dunwoody GA zip code is 30338. The zip codes 30350, 30356 and 30360 are shared with the nearby communities.
HOME SEARCH TIP
If you are looking for Dunwoody real estate online, be sure to search by zip code, not "Dunwoody." Because Dunwoody is still a fairly new city, some people still refer to it as Atlanta. You don't want to miss out on your dream home because it is listed in the MLS as Atlanta, GA 30338!
- Affluent, upscale and wealthy are three words often used to describe Dunwoody, GA. It was named as one of the five most expensive neighborhoods in Atlanta by JustLuxe Travel and the 3rd Wealthiest City in the state of Georgia by Biz Journals.
- Dunwoody officially became a city in 2008, but the community has been known as Dunwoody for over 35 years. Over 43,000 people call Dunwoody home and almost 100,000 people commute to Dunwoody each day to work in and around Perimeter Center.
- Dunwoody is home to several celebs, including Ryan Seacrest and Sean P.Diddy Combs,
- Many people are often confused about the dividing line between Dunwoody and Sandy Springs - especially because they share a zip code. The difference between the two cities is that Sandy Springs is located in Fulton County and Dunwoody is in Dekalb County.
- Shoppers Paradise - You will some charming boutiques in the Dunwoody Village and more than 200 stores at Perimeter Mall. Several other shopping districts are less than 20 minutes from Dunwoody, including world-class shopping in Buckhead and Brookhaven.
In the last 12 months, homes sold between $200K and $1.3 million, with the average single-family home sales price in the mid $600s. Get more information about the Dunwoody real estate market.
Curious about the current value of your Dunwoody home? Get a no-hassle, no-strings-attached home value report so you can see what homes in your neighborhood are selling for and get a better understanding of your home's current value. Request your home valuation report.
Wondering if it is the right time to sell your Dunwoody home? We would be honored to speak with you about the pros and cons of listing your home in the current real estate market. We'll help you with the current value of your home, staging tips and anything else you need to make an informed decision.
If you do decide to sell your home, we will bend over backward to ensure that every local real estate agent and potential home buyer knows about your wonderful home. Our Dunwoody real estate specialists partner with top-notch real estate photographers, home staging consultants and a graphic designer that will make your home shine, online and off. We'll launch a unique social media campaign for your home, create a custom website and print materials to highlight all of your home's best assets. Call us today for a consultation and we'll also show you how our marketing helped more than 70% of our clients get multiple offers on their home in 2017 and 2018!
Call anytime at (404)205-8800 or email us below!