Dunwoody GA Real Estate guide
Welcome to your official guide to Dunwoody real estate and homes for sale! Our mission at Nest Atlanta is to create a "one stop shop" website that provides you with everything you need to know about Dunwoody, an affluent suburb of North Atlanta.
With the top notch Dekalb County Schools, convenient location and great community, the demand for Dunwoody real estate is stronger than ever. Learn about one of Metro Atlanta's weaalthiest suburbs, from the award winning restaurants, annual festivals and events, schools, home values and of course, all of the new construction, townhomes and homes for sale in the Atlanta MLS. Click below to start your Dunwoody home search....
Homes for Sale in Dunwoody Atlanta
HOMES FOR SALE
See ALL the homes for sale
Newly LISTED HOMES
Brand NEW homes
CONDOS & LOFTS
Condominiums for sale
Townhomes for sale
Foreclosures & REOs
More about Dunwoody Real Estate
Located just outside of the I-285 Perimeter, Dunwoody is one of Atlanta's newest cities (est. 2008) and one of the wealthiest in Georgia, according to a report by BizJournals. This community is one of Atlanta's most popular, thanks to the great location. Dunwoody residents are able to easily hop on the interstate or MARTA and enjoy a small-town feel with excellent Dekalb County elementary schools, annual festivals, locally owned businesses and world class shopping and dining.
Many of the neighborhoods in Dunwoody are established communities with Colonial style homes, sprawling ranches and new construction homes speckled throughout the city. Swim and tennis neighborhoods are abundant in the newer communities, but several older neighborhoods also offer swimming pool and tennis courts.
Dunwoody GA Zip Codes
It can be a bit confusing when searching for homes in Dunwoody, as there are several zip codes and they may also include Atlanta and/or Sandy Springs. The main Dunwoody GA zip code is 30338. The zip codes 30350, 30356 and 30360 are shared with the nearby communities.
Home search tip: If you are looking for Dunwoody real estate online, be sure to search by zip code, not "Dunwoody." Because Dunwoody is a newer city, some people still refer to it as Atlanta. You don't want to miss out on your dream home because it is listed in the MLS as Atlanta, GA 30338!
Dunwoody Home Values
In the last 12 months, homes sold between $100K and $1.3 million, with the average single family home sales price in the mid $400s. Get more information about the Dunwoody real estate market.
Curious about the current value of your Dunwoody home? Get a no-hassle, no-strings-attached home value report so you can see what homes in your neighborhood are selling for and get a better understanding of your home's current value. Request your home valuation report.
Quick Facts About Dunwoody GA
- Affluent, upscale and wealthy are three words often used to describe Dunwoody, GA. It was named as one of the five most expensive neighborhoods in Atlanta by JustLuxe Travel and the 3rd Wealthiest City in the state of Georgia by Biz Journals.
- Dunwoody officially became a city in 2008, but the community has been known as Dunwoody for over 35 years. Over 43,000 people call Dunwoody home and almost 100,000 people commute to Dunwoody each day to work in and around Perimeter Center.
- Dunwoody is home to several celebs, including Ryan Seacrest and Sean P.Diddy Combs,
- Considered one of the safest cities in Georgia.
- Many people are often confused about the dividing line between Dunwoody and Sandy Springs -- especially because they share a zip code. The difference between the two cities is that Sandy Springs is located in Fulton County and Dunwoody is in Dekalb County.
- Shoppers Paradise -- You will some charming boutiques in the Dunwoody Village and more than 200 stores at Perimeter Mall. Several other shopping districts are less than 20 minutes from Dunwoody, including world-class shopping in Buckhead and Brookhaven.
Areas Similar to Dunwoody
If you are interested in moving to Dunwoody, but haven't been able to find your dream home. You may want to consider Brookhaven and/or Sandy Springs. Both have a similar feel, offer good schools, are convenient to the interstate, shopping and entertainment. Home prices are also similar to Dunwoody.
Other nearby suburbs include Roswell, Buckhead, Chamblee and Tucker. Buckhead home prices would be at the higher end of the spectrum and Tucker would fall into the lower price range.
Thinking of Selling your Dunwoody home?
If you are thinking of moving to Dunwoody or if you want to sell your current home or condo, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty are here to help. We strive to provide unparalleled service to our clients. As a matter of fact, we want you to be so satisfied with your experience, you will RAVE about it to everyone you know! Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.